Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coaching

+2
Shadow
Ardem
6 posters

Go down

Coaching Empty Coaching

Post by Ardem Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Since I hit challenger, I have started getting a number of requests for coaching. I have decided to use some of my time off from uni and solo queue to coach players individually and will be offering lessons.

These lessons will cover any topic you wish but usually focus around one or all of the following points:

• An in depth guide to playing a certain role.
  • What to do in the early/mid/late game.
  • When to take objectives
  • Predicting your opponent
  • Item building
  • Advanced fighting mechanics
  • etc.

I have a few different methods of coaching that can be combined to your personal preference.

• Playing a game alongside you on skype in complimentary roles. (sup/adc, jungle/mid) etc. When doing this I give a constant commentary on what mistakes you have made, why they were mistakes and what to do next time. In addition to this I like to cover possible moves that you could have made to further your team, or advantages that you could have taken but didn't.
  • Playing against you in a custom game in a 1v1 situation. This allows me to analyse from an enemy perspective and you to see the methods that I am describing in action.
  • Replay analysis. If there is a game you particularly wish too see what you did wrong, or you couldn't carry hard enough I will sit there and watch the replay with you. This 3rd person view on your games is very beneficial and allows you to see from an outsiders view your mistakes and how to rectify them.

The cost of the lessons will be $20 an hour.

However, to auv2 members I am offering a free trial lesson to anyone interested. This can be at the time(If I am available) and in the topic / style of your choosing.

If anyone is interested feel free to email me at: d4vid4ndersen@gmail.com
Add me in game: Ardem
or Leave a reply on this thead.

Thanks guys and I hope to assist you guys in improving to be better players in the near future.

Ardem

Back to top Go down

Coaching Empty Re: Coaching

Post by Shadow Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:06 pm

I would hapilly do one with you ardem, im definetly up to see if im skilled or not, AuV2 Shadow, already have you added
Shadow
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribearpig Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Hey Ardem mate, I know it's very late, is your trial period over? I would love a bit of coaching. I'm only gold III and am always looking to get better Very Happy

Tribearpig

Back to top Go down

Post by iWooGame Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:45 am

Hey Ardem, I am currently B3 and really determined to get out of Bronze > Silver. My IGN is AuV2 iWooGame, if you could help me out that would be apprieciated.
iWooGame
iWooGame

Name : Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by AuV2 Noobs Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:55 pm

iWooGame wrote:Hey Ardem, I am currently B3 and really determined to get out of Bronze > Silver. My IGN is AuV2 iWooGame, if you could help me out that would be apprieciated.

How to get out of Bronze: Don't blame teammates. If you make a mistake, learn from it and just have fun in ranked. That's how I did it. :P

AuV2 Noobs
Donator
Donator

Name : Lachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Z1nc Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 am

AuV2 Noobs wrote:Don't blame teammates. If you make a mistake, learn from it and just have fun in ranked. That's how I did it. :P

And play a role that allows you to carry yourself. For me, that was playing basically only Corki and Leona, and making sure I win bot lane, to transition into mid game stronger than the enemy bot lane, and thus be more useful. I dunno, maybe it was the wrong thing, but it seemed to work well.

Z1nc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardem Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:34 am

Hey guys, Been without nets / doing stuff for a bit. If you want to talk to me about stuff feel free to message me in game / leave your in game name here. The trial is still available for auv2 members.

Ardem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum