Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Full Website perhaps? Not just a Forum

2 posters

Go down

A Full Website perhaps? Not just a Forum Empty A Full Website perhaps? Not just a Forum

Post by Skittzy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:55 pm

The forum is a great tool to say the least. But perhaps have a full website for everyone to see.

For example, I currently have a clan in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, the website: cGs-Gaming.com

We have the main page for the 'about us' sort of stuff, then I have a members list page, a recruitment policy page etc.

For the AuV2 site you could also have pages for upcoming events, tournaments, member made artwork, and stuff like that.

Idk, my intention for my CoD clans' website was to establish more visibility, who we were, the type of players we were, how style and standards of play etc.

Of course not all of the ideas from my site could be translated over to a LoL clans website but the basic idea remains :P
Skittzy
Skittzy

Back to top Go down

A Full Website perhaps? Not just a Forum Empty Re: A Full Website perhaps? Not just a Forum

Post by Jason Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm kinda looking into making this, may take a bit.

keep the collaboration coming, I wanna know what people like.
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

A Full Website perhaps? Not just a Forum Empty Re: A Full Website perhaps? Not just a Forum

Post by Skittzy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:12 pm

I can help with it if the idea does go ahead.

I do website/graphic design so. I dont know how to implement a content management system, didnt self teach that sort of web design but I can do the rest Smile
Skittzy
Skittzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum