Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forums section (maybe if we start getting more member)

3 posters

Go down

New forums section (maybe if we start getting more member) Empty New forums section (maybe if we start getting more member)

Post by Aaronkiwi Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:59 am

Hey guys

Stop me if im getting to involved in your site to early, but i had an idea about the forums

When you start to get enough people, have a TEAM section in the forums, and within that is 2 sections current teams and team applications

IE:

Auv2 l
l--Team l
l--Current teams
l
l-- Team Apps

In the current team section there is one post per team, which the Team Captain has editing rights

In the Team Apps people can sign up to join an existing team looking for members, or if 5 people get together hey can apply for to make there own AuV2 team that you can approve/deny.

The Current teams section will be good to post announcements about each indervidual team, or get infomation to your team member while not on LoL, as well as advetise if a team is looking for a new member.
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

New forums section (maybe if we start getting more member) Empty Re: New forums section (maybe if we start getting more member)

Post by Jason Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 am

I could handle this, just waiting on a concrete idea that everyone could love.
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

New forums section (maybe if we start getting more member) Empty Good idea

Post by Omniscient Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:38 am

Sounds like a good idea,
The only thing I have to criticise is that a lot of application and joining team like stuff happens over the client. People have to play together to see if they like/get along with each other, or if they're good enough. The "Current Teams" forum idea sounds very good, I can implement this soon considering the renewed interest in the clan, forum and ranked teams.

- Regards Joshua
Omniscient
Omniscient
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Australia

Back to top Go down

New forums section (maybe if we start getting more member) Empty Re: New forums section (maybe if we start getting more member)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down