Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys im new :)

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys im new :) Empty Hey guys im new :)

Post by cozza12098 Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Hey guys My ingame Name is Shabupi iv been playing lol for nearly 1 year now i have 600 wins and am currently on 950 elo from solo queing. While playing lol i beleive that if you argue in a game of lol that is how you lose everyone just needs to stick together and think positive. My main rolls i play are usually Mid lane or Jungle. My best champ i can mid with is Brand i never lose mid. I can jungle any champion you want me to iv even jungled Heimerdinger although the ganks weren't the best i made it work. I hope that you read over this as i am very serious to start playing lol in a clan. Im a team player if were down and losing ill try getting everyone up and confident and thats what wins games. I hope to play with use in the up and comming days.

cozza12098

Back to top Go down

Hey guys im new :) Empty Re: Hey guys im new :)

Post by flawlesssnail Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:55 pm

nice of u to join this little community mate. if you want someone to play with i'm up for a few games.

i wanna see this never lose mid lane :P
flawlesssnail
flawlesssnail
Donator
Donator

Name : TAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronkiwi Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey, Welcome to the team.
Come join us in the chat room AUV2 if you want to play with anyone.
Join our trainer program if you are looking to learn a new role/champion, or just want to improve on what you got.
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSoloist Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Aaronkiwi wrote:Hey, Welcome to the team.
Come join us in the chat room AUV2 if you want to play with anyone.
Join our trainer program if you are looking to learn a new role/champion, or just want to improve on what you got.

I would be said trainer. And I am too interested in this flawless mid since I main mid at gold elo. Welcome! Look forward to seeing you around.

Tls

TheLastSoloist
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down