Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Team

4 posters

Go down

Serious Team Empty Serious Team

Post by TAK3D0WN Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 am

Looking for a serious team in which all members are on frequently to compete in League of Legend 5V5 tournaments for prizes.

If interested leave IGN:
Role:
and i will play a game with you to see how well you do in that role and how good you are.

ONLY SERIOUS PLAYERS!

TAK3D0WN

Back to top Go down

Serious Team Empty EAGER TO JOIN!

Post by DJGMT Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:44 am

Hey guys, i just saw you's on the LoL forums so i signed up because i was looking for an australian based LoL community that wishes to take competitive play to the next level and go from amateur to pro. I am really eager to do this and would devote my time and effort to achieving this and spending alot of my own time communicating and on the game itself.

My IGN is DJGMT and i am level 30, played over 400+ games no ranked yet because i was waiting to join a proper team so i didnt risk elo.

My prefered roles are support/jungle/ADC but i can play anything.

I have spent easily over 200 dollars on this game and play a couple of hours a day through the week but i focus playing on the weekend. I have basicalled all of the champs and 7+ Rune pages. i also currently have a few other friends i play with and we usually are over vent talking and i watch alot of youtubes and follow many pro players so i have a very good understanding of the game.

Message me back please and ill see yous in the chatroom.

For AUSTRALIA!!!

DJ. :shock:
DJGMT
DJGMT
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : Sydney, AUS

Back to top Go down

Serious Team Empty Re: Serious Team

Post by superawesomekid Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 am

my ign is superawesomekid
and i usually play top or mid but i cant jungle for crap
superawesomekid
superawesomekid

Name : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisp13 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:30 am

Hey my IGN is Whisp13
I love solo lanes generally, so top or mid is my place of happiness, I just like being responsible for my own actions and how the lane turns out.
If I don't get those lanes I fall into support.
But I play aggressive support champs haha.
I'd really love to have people to play lol with as playing solo sucks the BIG one..
So on that note anyone interested in getting online and having a laugh just hit me up in game.
Cheers guys.

Whisp13

Name : Penrith, NSW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down