Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AuV2 Lateralus needs members / leader

+5
F0B3Y
knightwolf90
corbikins
odaris
Jason
9 posters

Go down

AuV2 Lateralus needs members / leader Empty AuV2 Lateralus needs members / leader

Post by Jason Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:31 pm

The newest team, AuV2 Lateralus, needs a dedicated leader, and a loyal team.

To apply to lead;

Ign;
Elo;
Wins; ( ranked + norms )
Experience;
other;

To apply to become a member;

Ign;
Elo;
Wins; ( ranked + norms )
Reasons;

We'll be seeing this team filled this week, hopefully.
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

AuV2 Lateralus needs members / leader Empty Re: AuV2 Lateralus needs members / leader

Post by odaris Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:40 pm

IGN: Odarris
Elo: 1482 only 11 ranked games this season (highest season 2 was 1550+)
Wins:146 ranked 1400 norm
Reason: Looking to play some competitive team games aswell get some team oriented practice. Happy to help team lead and help others as much as i can. Know most match ups and champs for all lanes. Most of my play has been in bot lane Both adc and support and jungle as i enjoy the added challenge of either 2v2 or 100% fog of war enemy [enemy jungle]. That and most people i play with want top or mid.

Last edited by odaris on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 5 times in total

odaris

Back to top Go down

AuV2 Lateralus needs members / leader Empty Re: AuV2 Lateralus needs members / leader

Post by corbikins Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Ign; AuV2 Corbin
Elo: Season 2 highest 1430, I haven't played any ranked this season.
Wins: 1150 normal
Other: I've wanted to find a ranked team for a while because I like the idea of playing in a ranked situation but solo queue doesn't appeal to me as much as a premade team does
corbikins
corbikins

Name : Southland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Post by knightwolf90 Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:35 am

IGN: fatTerror
Elo: season 3 1007 it has fallen due to bad games with bad teammates last season not sure what it was.
Wins: 179 normal, 13 ranked
Other: My solo ranked has been bad and i would like to play some competitive team games as well get some practice and preferably play with a group of people have some fun and to get feed back and better improve myself.
knightwolf90
knightwolf90
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by F0B3Y Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:56 am

Ign;F0B3Y
Elo;
Season3
Current:1312 :/
Highest (so far):1403
Wins; ( ranked + norms ) All together counting season 1, 2 and 3 it comes to a total of 724 wins- 684 loss (ranked stats)

Normal wins: 644
Experience; been playing since season 1

F0B3Y

Back to top Go down

Post by starburst1 Sat May 25, 2013 4:46 am

Ign; Starburst1
Elo; Bronze divison 1 with 68 league points
Wins; 41 ranked wins and 522 normal wins
Experience; like to play mid and unusual ones such as lee sin and jarvan IV

starburst1

Back to top Go down

Post by goohat Tue May 28, 2013 5:53 am

Ign; xgoohat
Elo; gold 5
Wins; ( ranked 240 + norms 1200ish)
Reasons; been looking to join a team for a while but been hard to find Australians who play. Really want to improve my play and want to get into some competitive play and would be great to have a team to work with

goohat

Back to top Go down

Post by lolstate Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Ign; lolstate
Elo; 1250 Silver 4
Wins; 47 Ranked + 130 Normals
Reasons; Looking to move into competitive play and prefer to play with a team then solo. with australian servers coming it would be nice to have an established team to start with and hopefully move into tournament play with.

I have a large champion pool and can play am happy to pick up and play any lane that is required. i also like constructive criticism and am never to proud to admit fault. I also have a never give-up attitude and will keep trying to the bitter end.

lolstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 pm

IGN: AuV2 Shadow
Elo:bronze 5
Wins:128 ranked and 500+ normal
Experience:My account was created in 2010 which means around half a year after the game started, i play the game for fun and leading the team so the
y know how to play
Other:I would rlly like to be the leader because im a very experienced person in the game and have many champions and wish to lead this team to win every game and become one of the most important teams in the world Smile Thank you for having the time to read this
Shadow
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum