Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enlisting.

+12
rangotherabbit
Omniscient
Ginbrah
Chiddiru
Mathewj
Intrepid
shrift
Scripted Horizon
ElvenAura
Jason
BrySkuxx
Aslan
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Enlisting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Enlisting.

Post by terlkee Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:36 pm

MrReaper135 wrote:

I'd like a wall please Smile trying to learn new roles to be more viable in teams

haha ok, i'll give you my two cents. i think i was going through the introductions and saw you were lvl 23? it's important because i believe that at every level there's a different way of "playing well", because solo queue is all about adapting.

to get started, your one main job as support is to feed your carry. if you really want to play a good support, please play an actual support that will positively benefit your carry, and play in a manner that is entirely focussed on helping your carry. i would like to delve into more detail but that will just start to get confusing and i just want to list the main things (for your level) that you NEED to improve on.

1) WARD. please do not start off buying anything other than faerie charm and wards (only one exception i can think of). the only variance in your opening items is whether you buy faerie charm and 4 greens or you sacrifice 2 greens for a pink. after initial buy you must continually ward. if in lane phase there are key areas you need to ward depending on side. these pretty much are the lane brush and the enemy jungle entrance. this is solely defensive warding (to prevent ganks). once lane phase ends you need to start warding your jungle entrances as well as theirs, and also important objectives such as dragon, baron.

2) ITEMS. you need to buy support items. CORE is philo stone> boots> heart of gold (for income). then ur major item will be shurelyas. no one in your level will build this, so you will understand how much of an impact it can make. aegis is also very good.

3) LANE. different carries have different playstyles and therefore different supports but it's irrelevant at your level. pick one to be good at and learn how to be even better. most important is just to learn how to support your carry in lane through trading and positioning (this is something that would take a page to explain). to be as concise as possible, make it as hard as possible for the enemy carry to farm while making it as easy as possible to make yours farm.

3 tips for <1200 elo support. i hope you enjoyed it :P

EDIT:

TheLastSoloist wrote:Hey guys, I'm a 1500+ gold Aussie player on the NA servers. You can look me up if you want Smile - TheLastSoloist
I would be more than happy to provide tutoring/advice/in game tutorials
Would be amazing if you would consider me as a mentor

Thanks

hi! i'm terlkee. i'd love to have you as a mentor/advice-giver/anything!

terlkee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSoloist Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 pm

MrReaper135 wrote: hi! i'm terlkee. i'd love to have you as a mentor/advice-giver/anything!
Sure, would be happy to.
What's your current Elo, you can PM me if you want.
Just add me and say hi! Once the LoL servers come back up haha

TheLastSoloist

TheLastSoloist
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronkiwi Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm

i'd be happy to help out with this program, I'm not high elo, though i dont play ranked often. but i know quote alot about what to do in each lane and when to do it

i have a basic understanding of 90% of champions and know alot more about some of them
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum