Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AuV2's #7 Giveaway - Namechange ( over )

+2
Oronar
Jason
6 posters

Go down

AuV2's #7 Giveaway - Namechange ( over ) Empty AuV2's #7 Giveaway - Namechange ( over )

Post by Jason Mon May 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Want to get a name change that'll rep AuV2?

2 Sponsored name changes are being given away

To enter; simply fill out the form below

Current name; X
wanted name; AuV2 X
Why I deserve to win:

done! =)

One will be done at random, while the other will be based on favoritism due to response.

Good luck guys!

Entries close may 21st, prizes drawn may 22nd ( day before my birthday =D )

Last edited by Jason on Tue May 21, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

AuV2's #7 Giveaway - Namechange ( over ) Empty Re: AuV2's #7 Giveaway - Namechange ( over )

Post by Oronar Tue May 07, 2013 5:09 am

Current name; Oronar16
wanted name; AuV2 Oronar
Why I deserve to win: so i can repsent AuV2 and be a true leader for AuV2 sydney making the community proud by showing everyone AuV2 Oronar is a force to be reconed with

Oronar16 wrote:

just another note i forgot 2 add with the name change i will also be more recognisable in the AuV2 chat when i offer my services to up and coming adc's who want tips and tricks ive learnt and just generally helping everyone in the community
Oronar
Oronar

Name : Blair

http://twitch.tv/Oronar16

Back to top Go down

AuV2's #7 Giveaway - Namechange ( over ) Empty Re: AuV2's #7 Giveaway - Namechange ( over )

Post by Zaiyo Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Current name: Zaiyo
Wanted name: AuV2 Zaiyo
Why I deserve to win: So i could represent and advertise AuV2 by helping find new members to help the community grow

Zaiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by SeargentStoner Thu May 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Current name: Anivia or Base
Wanted name: AuV2 Anivia
Why I deserve to win: While this is my first post, I would like to support this community as it seems like it has a lot of potential. I haven't really been active in any community and I was thinking that this would be a perfect opportunity to not only become more active, but also represent it through the name. I don't really think it's a matter of "deserving to win" for me as I haven't been really active. While this event does seem like it would promote people to be more active throughout the community, I confidently believe that something like that can be achieved without the reward or giveaway. Basically, this first post that I'm making is one that is telling you guys that you have a dedicated player who is willing to be involved in the community at their own free will. After the event is over, even if I don't receive a name change (although, it would save me a bit of money), I'd be more than happy to spend my own money to represent and support this community. It's been a long time since I've been involved in an Australian community, and as a new member I'm happy to be apart of it. bounce
SeargentStoner
SeargentStoner

Name : Thai Thach

Back to top Go down

Post by AuV2 Noobs Sat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Current name; Hate Exists
wanted name; AuV2 Hate or AuV2 Lachie
Why I deserve to win: represent AuV2 while carrying teams like a boss.

AuV2 Noobs
Donator
Donator

Name : Lachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon May 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Current name:fidso
wanted name: Auv2 Shadow
Why i deserve to win: to represent AuV2 as one of the best communities in the world and to win games like a pro
Shadow
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 pm

The winners are...

Best entry; Anivia Or Base ( who declined their prize )
Second; Oronar

Prejudice entry; Fidso

better luck next time to everyone that joined.

~J
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down