Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUV2Jason stop your bumping in forumns

2 posters

Go down

AUV2Jason stop your bumping in forumns Empty AUV2Jason stop your bumping in forumns

Post by SpamBump Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 am

Jason,

Seriously you are putting a negative name to your team with your childish mentality.
You've already made a bad name for yourself on the NA forumn by applying for an Oceanic Manager position and spamming Bumps in your own thread about the application when you have no work experience and still a little kid with no chance for the position.

You still have not learnt from your mistake, bumping your OWN thread every second is not the way to get it noticed ( in a positive way). You are just trolling.

Don't come into the Oceanic Forum and bump your crap recruitment every second.

And seriously, what are you guys thinking when you joined this guys team ????
He acts like a little spoilt brat, why would you want a little trolling kid leading your team for...

SpamBump

Back to top Go down

AUV2Jason stop your bumping in forumns Empty Re: AUV2Jason stop your bumping in forumns

Post by Jason Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:52 am

You've now stepped away from the general forums, and to my actual website.

I hate to disappoint you, but I'm appreciated here for the hard work I put in to this site.

I also wish you'd read my replies. I bump twice a day, with a lot of time in between bumps.

the thread has been under fire recently, and all I've done is defended myself.

If you don't like it, look past it. IT'S JUST ONE THREAD.

not that hard.
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down