Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBelt Returns

2 posters

Go down

BloodBelt Returns Empty BloodBelt Returns

Post by Scripted Horizon Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:44 am

Greetings Summoners!

I am Bloodbelt ( But wanting to get a Name change to Scripted Play is riot would ever get their shit together).
For those of you who know me..... I am back, and for those who don't hello, Its nice to meet you.

My Irl name is Brodie and i was born 17 years ago. Currently i am studying a cert 4 in live production at GCIT on the gold coast in QLD 3 days a week. Also i am currently still at school due to some bad choices i made over the years, And i have a part time job. So my weeks are usually pretty packed But i still find time most nights to jump on League and play with some mates.

However on the NA server i had over 130 League friends so i always could get a good fun 5 man game, but since moving i have not been able to get them all back. I am hoping to get some good friendships with the Current and Future members of AuV2 and have some great times.

Feel free to add me in game ~ bloodblet
Scripted Horizon
Scripted Horizon
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

BloodBelt Returns Empty Re: BloodBelt Returns

Post by Aaronkiwi Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome back

May want to edit your name, Mr Bloodblet
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scripted Horizon Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:08 am

I swear everytime i try to get back into league my life just gets to busy and i have to stop playing.

Currently i am at tafe 3 days a week, The other 2 week days i am at work. And i worst a lot of weekends too, plus nights are spent doing school work.

Like i am so busy atm, But i really wanna get back to playing league it a good group of people.
Scripted Horizon
Scripted Horizon
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down