Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AuV2's Fortnight Fight Night feedback

5 posters

Go down

AuV2's Fortnight Fight Night feedback Empty AuV2's Fortnight Fight Night feedback

Post by Jason Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:11 pm

heya guys.

I've been doing the event for some time, just wanted to get a general consensus on how we all feel about it.

Feel free to leave suggestions, tips, ect.

~J
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

AuV2's Fortnight Fight Night feedback Empty Re: AuV2's Fortnight Fight Night feedback

Post by menume Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks for hosting this event its really cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

menume

Back to top Go down

AuV2's Fortnight Fight Night feedback Empty Re: AuV2's Fortnight Fight Night feedback

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 am

Thanks for the events Very Happy it rlly is fun and amazing, but there is only one problem though,it feels unfair for others and myself to battle others from other tiers, so maybe make each tier alone or something like that? just suggesting, but it rlly would be nice if you do that, it will be easier for many competitors and participants in the tournament and it gives more advantage to all competitiors and thank you anyways for hosting this amazing event Smile its fun and makes all the members of AuV2 join together and have fun together Very Happy
Shadow
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronkiwi Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:56 am

If he splits it into tiers, either all the lower tiers would get no reward, or Jason would have to do less of the events. Also having high level people to vs should be a fun challenge. Watch what they do and learn from it
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by DivinePwnGod Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

I have enjoyed them, but the chat is always chaos as even though people say they have read the rules, they obviously have not. Every tournament people ask the rules, before even just looking them up on the thread.

This next bit is out of your control, but one downfall of 1v1 is that certain champs are much stronger in 1v1 than anywhere else. I have only ever lost to 2 caitlyns, 2 jayces and an irelia (I was ryze in that, so I got countered kind of hard). I vs jayce and cailtyn almost every single game, which does ruin the experience somewhat.
DivinePwnGod
DivinePwnGod
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : James Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronkiwi Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

Thats why you get bans, You can't really do a 1v1 any other format, as like riot said at allstars, who's to say a certain champion can't reform a certain role.

just ban the ones that counter your own play style rather then the ones that are "omg op"
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by DivinePwnGod Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 pm

I know aaron, but I'm already banning other good 1v1 champs, which includes looking at match history.
DivinePwnGod
DivinePwnGod
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : James Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum