Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AuV2 Minecraft Server!

+2
Aaronkiwi
Red Horizon
6 posters

:: General :: Minecraft :: Staff Room :: Vault

Go down

AuV2 Minecraft Server! Empty AuV2 Minecraft Server!

Post by Red Horizon Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:33 am

Hey AuV2, This thread is all about you and your desire for a minecraft server for AuV2.

Scripted Horizon and i are going to be hosting a minecraft server (might be Australia located) for AuV2 and we want the community to decide for us what kind of server it will be. So below post what YOU would like to see in a minecraft server, keeping in mind this is for the whole of AuV2 and is another form of advertisement for AuV2 it needs to reflect us as the strong Aussie community we are. The server will be integrated with teamspeak as the main form of communication IF there are factions or some sort of Specific 'clan' oriented server. This information will be changed so dont quote anything yet

The staff of the server are yet to be completely announced but there is a general idea. The moderators of AuV2 will be normal players, this is purely to involve other members and get them excited for the server. Scripted and I will be staff/administrators along with jason.

We may need the help of you guys to build an AuV2 themed spawn so watch this thread Smile

As for specifications, we are looking at the following this will dictate that type of server.

- 10Gb SSD
- 1-2gb RAM
- 20-50 slots
- 100mbps - 1 gbps port speed

Jason Scripted and I decided on a few necessities which ill list below and add to as we bring them up and agree on them.

- Donator and staff only world (This ay not be implemented straight away though)[Streamers included]
- Must be survival of some sort to begin with with other worlds introduced with popularity.

Thanks, Scripted and Red Horizon.
Red Horizon
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Name : Red Horizon

Back to top Go down

AuV2 Minecraft Server! Empty Re: AuV2 Minecraft Server!

Post by Aaronkiwi Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 am

Sounds fun, I personally prefer Pve servers. but have done creative, PVE, Survival and factions before. Lemme know if you need anyhelp. as I have neglected to update my minecraft due to lack to servers I am interested in.

Big fan of faction type servers where you can team up and stuff.
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Horizon Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:36 am

when you say PvE do you mean, a factions type of server with 'minigames' that are just fighting bosses?

still need more people to reply!
Red Horizon
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 pm

My idea is a Vanilla Survival map, with regioning to protect your area / builds.

We'll also have a VIP world for high donators or popular streamers to build stuff. Anyone can get to this world, but only certain people can interact with the world.
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Yep , im thinking of 4 areas, a PVP area , Survival area (Protected areas), A VIP area for donators, streamers, and staff to build and make it look cool, and Cool redstone creation area, for people to create stuff that we never have seen, ive seen very cool stuff and creations, it would be pretty cool if these actually happen.
Shadow
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by Utherson Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:37 am

man....... id play... but I'm only really interested in creative mode....
Utherson
Utherson

Back to top Go down

Post by AuV2 Valkyz Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Survival with Spawn Protection, Anti CREEPER Mods and /claim

Smile

AuV2 Valkyz

Name : Matt

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Horizon Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:57 am

Shadow wrote:Yep , im thinking of 4 areas, a PVP area , Survival area (Protected areas), A VIP area for donators, streamers, and staff to build and make it look cool, and Cool redstone creation area, for people to create stuff that we never have seen, ive seen very cool stuff and creations, it would be pretty cool if these actually happen.
Something like this, will take time to get. We need the playerbase first, and im hoping that AuV2 can embrace this server and help it grow. For now we are looking for a single idea, so which of your said would you prefer Smile

Utherson wrote:man....... id play... but I'm only really interested in creative mode....
If more people would prefer this kind of server, it migth happen so get others to vote for creative.

AuV2 Valkyz wrote:Survival with Spawn Protection, Anti CREEPER Mods and /claim

Smile
By this i assume you mean no pvp?
The world is just for survival building with PvM occasions?

Thanks for the feedback so far guys really appreciate it.
Red Horizon
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Horizon Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:06 am

So far the general idea is a survival world with region protection, PvM events and a donor world.
Red Horizon
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronkiwi Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:57 am

Aww no factions Sad
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Horizon Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:06 am

My thought on the current idea, is to have the survival world with a factions type plugin that is just used to prevent you from killing your friends but doesnt allow you to claim land or other things. I'm thinking the clans plugin at the moment but we will see Smile
Red Horizon
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down