Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Case

4 posters

Go down

Serious Case Empty Serious Case

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello, i just wanted to discuss something small, and simple, but might cause big problems if not solved.
My ranked team, AuV2 Gaming, which i was the leader in but gave leadership to dysstatic for a game, And i found out i got backstabbed, and kicked out of the team, and being called noob by everyone in the team even though i carried them in all the games i played with them, so sadly, after i trusted you guys, you have stabbed me in the back, So if the people on my team dont get a warning, i will personally leave AuV2, Thats it! Maybe after they did that i started cursing them a bit, but what do you think, if you get kicked out of your own team with people you trusted stabbing you in the back like that, wont you be mad? anyways, what i said is clear, warning or leave, that is all
Shadow
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

Back to top Go down

Serious Case Empty Re: Serious Case

Post by Aaronkiwi Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey shadow, I know it sucks, but i think it is only fair( to the people that have been asked before) to solve this problem in pm's or a private chat room. Talk to Jason when you see him, I'm sure he will try to get both sides of the story and find a solution. Hopefully things work out for you (though i think leaving AuV2 because of a small % of members doesn't make sense

edit:phone makes typing hard
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by childofthegrave Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:48 am

That's kinda shitty.
childofthegrave
childofthegrave

Name : Patrick Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oronar Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:23 am

ive taken this case under advisement and an investigation is underway i will be contacting all parties in question in regards to this matter shortly

Live long and Prosper
Lead Mod & 2IC of AuV2.net
AuV2 OronarAu
Oronar
Oronar

Name : Blair

http://twitch.tv/Oronar16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down