Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey every one!

5 posters

Go down

Hey every one! Empty Hey every one!

Post by Zygarde Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:33 am

So i joined this site some days ago, but I never knew how to create a new thread till just now. xD
Well my name is Zygarde, named after the third legendary in the new pokemon title's.

I've been playing league since Diana was released some time ago. I'm Silver IV and hoping to improve, I main top and play a lot of mid.

My reason for joining the site was.... well because of Jason during the Riot stream and became even more interested after I heard what it's all about, I'm happy to be here and hope that we can get the good times rolling! Very Happy
Zygarde
Zygarde

Back to top Go down

Hey every one! Empty Re: Hey every one!

Post by Red Horizon Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:29 am

Welcome to AuV2!

Good to see that jason is influencing people to join on those streams, most of our conversing occurs on the teamspeak, league chat and the forums.

Look forward to playing some games with you.

Here are some useful links:
http://www.auv2.net/t62-how-to-join-auv2-chatroom
http://www.auv2.net/t615-auv2-s-teamspeak-details-faq-and-other
Red Horizon
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Name : Red Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronkiwi Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 am

Hey nice to meet you, fun fact, I caught Zygarde on the 4th turn, with my first plain pokeball through, after reducing to red hp and paralyzing it. Hope to get along with you as you joined the league the same time my Favorite champion did.

I am assuming you have pokemon so feel free to add me in league and we can trade friend safaris (I ot electrode, helioptile but an unknown 3rd one.
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:50 am

Welcome Zygarde Very Happy it is nice to meet u, hope you enjoy your stay with us in AuV2. Dont forget to join the AuV2 chatroom, and if you want you can come chill with us on the ts server Very Happy See you on the fields of justice.
Shadow
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by AuV2 Noobs Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:10 am

Welcome mate.

AuV2 Noobs
Donator
Donator