Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Win an AuV2 Name Change and More

3 posters

Go down

Win an AuV2 Name Change and More Empty Win an AuV2 Name Change and More

Post by Oronar Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:27 am

Hey summoners AuV2 OronarAu here for those of you who dont know me, I'm the current 2IC (2nd in Command) of AuV2. Most of you summoners may not know but we just had our public launch of the AuV2 Mine Craft server and to Celebrate the Launch AuV2 will be running a contest till the end of december for anyone from the OCE Community to get the chance to win some awesome prizes.

These prizes include things like an official auv2 LoL gamer tag, A mine craft food pack,and a $5 league of legends starter pack code to help you level up or start that smurf you always wanted. The Contest will be simple to enter and fairly easy to win all you have to do is fill out the form at the bottom of the post as a reply to this thread and each form will be judged by myself with one winner being announced on AuV2.net sometime in early January 2014. Good Luck to all and see you on League of Legends

Live long and Prosper
AuV2 OronarAu
2IC/Lead Mod/Teamspeak Owner

Here is an example Form

Current League of Legends Name: OronarAu

AuV2 Name: AuV2 OronarAu

Why did you join AuV2: Because I wanted to learn how to become a hardcore feeder like Jason

Why do you deserve the name change: Because I've been a part of this community for quiet a while and have helped set up a lot of things which has bought great awareness to the community

Current League of Legends Name:

AuV2 Name:

Why did you join AuV2:

Why do you deserve the name change:

Last edited by Oronar on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Change entry details)
Oronar
Oronar

Name : Blair

http://twitch.tv/Oronar16

Back to top Go down

Win an AuV2 Name Change and More Empty Re: Win an AuV2 Name Change and More

Post by lolstate Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:41 am

Current League of Legends Name:Chumming

AuV2 Name: AuV2 Chum

Why did you join AuV2: To join an aussie league community before there were OCE servers and to find fellow aussie leaguers to play with.

Why do you deserve the name change: Very active in league and online most days and would like to represent AuV2 more in my games.

lolstate

Back to top Go down

Post by decepticon277 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:09 am

Current League of Legends Name: CyberDuck

AuV2 Name: AuV2 Duck

Why did you join AuV2: cause Oronar said so

Why do you deserve the name change: cause Oronar suggested it

decepticon277

Back to top Go down

Post by Oronar Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:25 pm

The comp has now been closed the winning will be annouced by the end of the week thanks to all who entered hopefully we can pull off something huge for 2014
Oronar
Oronar

Name : Blair

http://twitch.tv/Oronar16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum