Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Crusnix!

3 posters

Go down

Hey I'm Crusnix! Empty Hey I'm Crusnix!

Post by Crusnix Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:21 am

Hey guys whats up, I'm Crusnix and I've been searching for a while for a good League of legends community to join in on. I have had a fair bit of experience with previous clans however they were all on the NA server. But I decided to join this community because it looked very structured and seemed quite friendly, I hope that we'll have some great games and I look forward to getting to meet you guys Smile

Crusnix

Crusnix

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Crusnix! Empty Re: Hey I'm Crusnix!

Post by Oronar Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:51 am

Hey Crusnix

Welcome to our lovely community, we are always glad to have friendly and helpful people such as yourself here. Only things I would have to say is make sure you read the AuV2 Rules in the announcements section and also if you feel interested AuV2 is running a competition with some awesome prizes.

The details for that can be found in the Events section inside the thread Win AuV2 Name Change and more. Well anyway I hope to see you on teamspeak and in game enjoy your time at AuV2.

Live long and Prosper
AuV2 OronarAu
2IC/Lead Mod/TS3 Owner
Oronar
Oronar

Name : Blair

http://twitch.tv/Oronar16

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello Crusnix! Welcome to AuV2! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us, if you want you could go ahead and speak with us on our TS server! dont forget to join the AuV2 Chatroom. If you need anything you could ask any of the AuV2 members to help you! See you on the fields of justice.
Shadow
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum