Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AuV2 going into DominateDominion again!

+2
Aaronkiwi
Jason
6 posters

Go down

AuV2 going into DominateDominion again! Empty AuV2 going into DominateDominion again!

Post by Jason Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:12 pm

I've done some math, and we should be able to string this.

What we need; a team of 7 people ( 5 members, 2 subs ) who can begin practicing dominion premade 5s, as well as researching as many aspects of the game as possible, including advanced tactics ect.

The tournaments are on at 11am Est ( Aus ) on a sunday.

I'm automatically assigning myself as a sub, to make the team transition easier.

apply here, and I'll give captaincy to someone, who can then roster the remaining 5 people.

team;
Captain; ---
----
----
----
---
Sub; ---
Jason
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

AuV2 going into DominateDominion again! Empty Re: AuV2 going into DominateDominion again!

Post by Aaronkiwi Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 am

Hey Jayceon (yeah, Lol pun, I went there...)

I would like to apply for a Sub as I don't think I will always be able to be on when the team ill be (on and able to play). But I will do some research into it to help out.

Currently i know that Mana Tank kass is OP build him like ryze with AA,BV,FH, with the new items i like to get the new crucible thingy (qss type active). Just roam and capture, and no one can kill you.

Ok found this on the dominon website. It is from September so some things may of changed with Pre season changes
Aaronkiwi
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

Back to top Go down

AuV2 going into DominateDominion again! Empty Re: AuV2 going into DominateDominion again!

Post by DJGMT Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:17 am

I would love to be a sub and/or participate in some way if i can, i have not played alot of ranked dominion to be of any good for the team as of yet but i would love to be a researcher or something to help you guys with tactics or advice.?

I would love to participate in the team as a member/player for future tournaments if you would allow me.
DJGMT
DJGMT
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : Sydney, AUS

Back to top Go down

Post by superawesomekid Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 am

i can play whenever but im leaving for china on the first
superawesomekid
superawesomekid

Name : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendabad Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:58 am

Ide love to join a dominion league would be allot of fun and i know a couple of team strats for dominion.
Spoiler:

added the spoiler tag for you - Jason
Dendabad
Dendabad
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : sydney

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:20 am

I missed it for this week Sad
But next week I should be up for it, I'll tell you closer to the time.
Omniscient
Omniscient
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by DJGMT Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am

I missed it also sorry guys Sad I'll be ready for next week if you are planning to play again on Sunday. Ill be on today and through the week also. DJ
DJGMT
DJGMT
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : Sydney, AUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 am

the plan was to get a team organised first, practice and then show up.

we didnt enter, and we wont until ready.
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down