Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! New to forum, want to join a team xD

3 posters

Go down

Hello! New to forum, want to join a team xD Empty Hello! New to forum, want to join a team xD

Post by hoaxer Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 am

Hey everyone!

I have been playing LoL for a long time now. I like playing all roles.

I have played a lot of ranked games, but because I solo queue, I always get different skilled players every game, and have found myself in what is known as 'elo hell'.

I have also wanted to get a 5v5 or 3v3 team together to play with, but because of the different time zones its hard to achieve. I came across this site in the LoL forums and its exactly what ive been looking for. I really want to join a team and start playing some high calibre LoL.

I dont really know where to go from here so if you could help me out that would be great.

hoaxer

hoaxer

Back to top Go down

Hello! New to forum, want to join a team xD Empty Re: Hello! New to forum, want to join a team xD

Post by Jason Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 am

heya hoaxer, welcome to the little community of AuV2 =)

I'll be online soonish if you can fit in a testgame
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Hello! New to forum, want to join a team xD Empty Re: Hello! New to forum, want to join a team xD

Post by Scripted Horizon Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 am

Welcome, Im organizing ranked teams, just wondering if you are looking for a ranked team currently?
Scripted Horizon
Scripted Horizon
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down