Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys, Saying hi and looking to join.

4 posters

Go down

Hey Guys, Saying hi and looking to join. Empty Hey Guys, Saying hi and looking to join.

Post by aZzy Sun May 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Hey all,

Just a quick intro, I'm from Central Queensland, try play league each day - about 3 ~ 4 games (i have a busy life) if not each day then then every 2 days. Weekends I can usually fit a few more games ontop.

I am currently at 700 elo, dont judge so fast, I went to uni and gave my brother access to see if he liked LoL, i forgot to change password and BAM.

I can play any role, i much prefer being a tank / bruiser. I enjoy playing solo top, jungle and Ap mid. I can support also but i dont use support masteries all the time.

Anyways, Im just hoping to join the crew and have a few games with you fellas, im getting sick of the dysfunctional elo that im in and trying to get out of, it was 530 when i got back.

Oh, also im a web developer if you guys want a website, id be more then happy to design one and set something up.

Take it easy, thanks for reading!

aZzy

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, Saying hi and looking to join. Empty Re: Hey Guys, Saying hi and looking to join.

Post by Jason Mon May 21, 2012 3:57 pm

welcome along azzy

I've been climbing out of elo hell for almost a year now. even got positive win-loss ratio at one time. still under 900 elo. -.-
Jason
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, Saying hi and looking to join. Empty Re: Hey Guys, Saying hi and looking to join.

Post by Scripted Horizon Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 am

Welcome, Im organizing ranked teams, just wondering if you are looking for a ranked team currently?
Scripted Horizon
Scripted Horizon
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, Saying hi and looking to join. Empty Low elo

Post by Omniscient Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 am

If you need some help with getting out of low elo message me in-game, I'm only around 1250-1300 btw :P
Omniscient
Omniscient
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down